Responsible for supporting high-level executives and management or entire departments. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
1. Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
2. Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
3. Alert manager about cancellations or new meetings.
4. Manage travel and schedule.
5. Handle information requests.
6. Prepare statistical reports.
7. Manage spreadsheets.
8. Greet and receive visitor.
9. Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
10. Coordinates office management activities.
11. Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
12. Prepare agenda for meetings.
13. Takes and transcribes dictation.
14. Maintain office procedures.
15. Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
16. Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
17. Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
Job Type: Full-time