1. Provide administrative support primarily to the President, including managing calendars, scheduling and prioritizing appointments, and making travel arrangements for international and domestic travel.
2. Perform necessary administrative functions, including preparing reports, ordering supplies, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files.
3. Create, maintain and improve systems to aid the President's productivity and overall efficiency.
4. Handle all communications with the President, direct reports and all major contributors when the President is unavailable to do so.
5. Answer questions independently when able, and assure the President receives a record of all actions.
6. Work collaboratively with managers and staff to support the work of the team.
7. Take minutes at meetings as needed and prepare summary action reports.
8. Draft correspondence and using excellent judgement and tact, ensure consistent and clear communication to and from the President on issues of importance.
9. Receive and screen all incoming calls and/or visitors to the President's office and ensure appropriate follow-up to requests.